Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016-03-02: The Ultimate Gadget Cache!

In my ten years of Geocaching, it's always nice to come across a creative cache. Early on in the years they were few and far between. But these days they're getting more frequent and even more creative. They've even got an "unofficial" category for them called Gadget Caches.

And today I think I have found one of the best that I've come across so far. It's called the Ultimate Gadget Cache (GC5RDMC) and it's located in Clovis, NM. Looks like a simple box right? A regular sized cache. There's a reason there's a bench there. It gives you some place to sit while you figure out how to get it open! It took me about 30 minutes to finally access the log book!

The one end is blank, the other end has a key lock on it, and there's a hidden panel on the side. This was a fun 3-stage, maybe 4-stage depending upon how you look at it. The photos I have below I don't think are spoilers. Upon my first inspection of the gadget cache, I knew these doors had to open. I just had to figure out HOW to open them. What a great, fun cache!






No comments:

Post a Comment